Dear colleagues and young doctors,
Now that impressions have settled in and the points have been counted, we're very excited to announce the best poster presentations:
- Bedoić (Basic Science) - Levels of Neuropeptides among the Gut-brain Axis are Affected by DPPIV/CD26 Deficiency during Colon Inflammation in Mice
- Karuga (Clinical Medicine) - Interventricular Septal Thickness as a Diagnostic Marker of Fetal Macrosomia
- Sulić (Literature Review) - Oxytocin Promises Hope in the Treatment of Hyperphagia in Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Salai (Case Report) - A Case of Compensated Extremely Severe Chronic Anemia in a Patient with Hereditary Hemorrhagic Teleangiectasia
- Piršljin (Other) - “Cherish Your Heart” – a Public Health Project on Cardiovascular Health
Congratulations to the winners!
There were a lot of great works and we thank you all for presenting your work at CROSS16.
We hope to see you again and until then we remind you that recordings of all poster presentations can be viewed at our website:
(poster session > more info)
CROSS16 / December 9 – 12, 2020